Ever since Sony Ericsson announced the ARC at CES there have been lot of questions from users and Ricard Skogberg has answered some questions on the company’s product blog.
* CPU is a MSM8255 running at 1 GHz and the GPU is Adreno 205.
* The music player has an equalizer with many presets
* supports Wifi(n)
* supports MultiTouch
* The Camera’s LED Flash supports 4 modes : Auto, Fill-flash, Red-eye Reduction & Off.
* There are 2 microphones which will help in noise suppression during phone calls.
* Will mostly run Android 2.3 at time of release
* Mediascape has been removed and replaced by a customizable widget based “media pane”
* There is NO front facing camera